We can work with you to develop a broad based ER and HR strategy or provide specific expertise according to your business needs and priorities.
Some examples of Employee Relations projects include:
- Strategic ER Planning for new projects, tenders and workplace change initiatives
- Unfair dismissals, workplace investigations and negotiating Enterprise Agreements
- Employee and supervisor communication strategies for workplace projects
- Employee Relations Management Plans (ERMP) and Feasibility Study input
- Ad hoc advice on the Fair Work Act and representation in the Fair Work Commission
Some examples of Human Resources projects we have been involved in include;
- Strategic HR planning for businesses including structure, sourcing strategies, policy frameworks and identification of major HR risks
- Roster reviews, transition plans and analysis of flight schedules and loadings for FIFO operations
- Human Resources Management Plans (HRMP) for new resources projects both within Australia and overseas including the Philippines and Indonesia
- Consultative workshops and employee surveys
If you require technical advice on ER or HR matters outside our areas of expertise we can refer you to other highly regarded specialists in their field.